My 2010 =)

i've been totally carefree since xmas vacation.
I've been doing the one thing i'm best at
-NOTHING! Hahahahah!!

Ofcourse, there's a downside as well.. When boredom catches up and you've got no cash, this "life" can be lead you to do almost anything. (don't worry.. I haven't thought of studying for the revalida yet.. I'm not THAT bored yet!) hahaha!
Instead, i turned my attention to my diary.. My 2010 entries.

After burying my thoughts to my entries, i've realized that i've been such a sucker this year.. I've spent the whole year crying my heart out on the guy i've said i won't shed my tears anymore.. whether i deny it til death, my diary is the strongest proof that i still did..

Loser right?

But it's ok.. Coz if anyone would be given the chance to read my diary, you can see that there's an improvement behind the wasted tears. Facts were realized and lessons are slowly being learned.






2010 hasn't taken much space in my diary, (i'm guessing it'll take like 2 or 3 more years of experiences to fill the whole diary) so i guess i'm really looking forward to 2011.
I know this year will be the "heck of the year" that will take much space as possible. So many anticipated events will take place..
Audit, revalida..
If things go well -> GRADUATION!
Then ofcourse there will be the review..
then, with all courage and bravery (plus pocket of prayers) -> BOARD EXAM!

Then the agonizing moments of waiting for the board results..
Then the "I-can-imagine-i'll-die-moments" of frantically finding my name on the list of board passers..

(shhh*t!! I have goosebumps right now!!)
I'm nervous, scared and excited all the same time.. What more on all the said anticipated events??

Whooh!
Well.. There sure is a lot to expect this 2011 and i'm not sure how ready i am for all of it..
one thing i'm sure.. My diary will be the one to know every detail of my coming exciting 2011..

2011.. I'm preparing for you...
LET'S GO!!!!
c",)

1 mga epaL:



Isabel said...

BOARD EXAM! *tachycardia* =)

Post a Comment