i know now.. =)

i've been hurt for like a thousand times now.. And i don't know how i've managed through it all.. Most, i don't know how i've managed to let all those things come and hurt me at all.

being in-love is a great feeling and i love feeling in-love. It makes everything so light, happy and beautiful. So really, how come i've missed the part where i should have seen head on that it wasn't love anymore..?

I guess every person or thought in mind has that ability.. To make you go blind and lead you to believe that there's something worth holding on to..

So when is THE time for us to see when it's time to let go or still hang on??

All i can say is it's time to let go when you no longger feel IT there. Yes.. That moment or realization comes wether we like it, invite it, let it or push it, deny it or fight it..

People change. Including our very own selves. A proven fact that each and one of us must learn and accept.

So when you feel it.. Like it or not, accept it and make the best out of it.


we may not like the result of the changes, but we must continue and try to see the bigger part of it.

I learned the hard way.. Which now, i regret. I'm left with scars that will forever haunt me if go provoked. how i wish that i've gathered the courage to be strong and turn my back way, way before.
I know I'm the one who should be blamed for i let this happen. I let myself be abused and go neglected.

So for you in-love peeps out there..
Be wise.
Don't let "love" blind you with sweet words and deep promises. Coz really.. Love can't be proven by words.. Love is proven more than words alone.

c",)

0 mga epaL:



Post a Comment