Someday.. My turn will come!

Haaay.. i'm here again.. I've set my mind to start and finish atleast half of my 20 drugstudies.. But i can't seem to command my hand to keep on writing..
so instead, i've chosen to browse my friends' fb profiles.. HS friends. (now, i honestly regret doing it coz, again, i feel left behind.. Again!) which in a way is true coz i haven't graduated and haven't achieved as much as they did. It's not like minamaliit ko ang sarili ko.. It's just that seeing their pictures taken somewhere around the world, their achievements, their own families, really saddens me big time.. Makes me ask, "where are you now chelle? What happened? Kelan ka pa kaya?!" -ambigat no?

i've shared this to almost everyone and i'm gonna say it again. I've long planned my life and if things went as they should have, i'd be a stable registered nurse working somewhere by now, with the thought of planning my future with the man i will grow old with, with a baby in my tummy even.. I'd have been fully contented by now with everything, if life hadn't twisted my every plan.

bitter you might say.. And yes.. I am.

My classmates, mainly group4, as i imagine them right now, will be reacting all the same.. Saying, "lokaloka ka.. Malapit kna gumraduate!" with their eyes rolling.. O si jam lng un? Hehe!

whenever they react like that, i choose to silently smile coz i understand that they don't fully understand my point.. Why? Well they're still young with the thought of enjoying everything that may come. We have different point of view in life as of the moment and i really envy them for being young and carefree. (i actually don't know who i envy most, my batch mates whom are stable and have a life of their own, or my classmates whom have the future waiting for them to step out and live their part in the world.)

I am now in the marrying stage.. The settling stage, and heaven knows how desperate i am to settle down!

circumstances forced me to slow down. And i don't have a choice but to wait for my turn, right?!

This sucks..

3 mga epaL:



Isabel said...

Mention na mention ako dito ah? HAHAHA! :))

Kasi, pano ka magiging RN kung ngayon ka pa magbubuntis? Sipain kita eh. Pag RN ka na, madali na yun. AY, MAHIRAP PALA.

Mahirap din kasi humanap ng boyfriend. :))))

imyourhighness said...

ganda naman nito mich... :) pero kung tinanong moko nun ganun din sasagot ko. hahaha! wag ka muna mag aasawa, pano na ko? pano na pag diko alam ire-reply sa katxt ko? HAHAHA :D you have always been my ATE since day one.. and I am thankful for that. look on the bright side nalang, you served as our mentor in different ways, and we admit that we need you. =)

<3 YOU!

chelle9teen said...

Natouch naman ako kim.. =')

pero honestly.. U guys are lucky xe bata pa kayo and you are all carefree. You are all in track. Tama ang timetable.. Ako xe sobrang delayed na.. Pero ok lang naman ako.. Carry naman xe naiisip ko may ibang plan c lord sakn.. Nakakalungkot lng talga to see my batchmates living their lives.

pero wala akong regrets.. Xe i have you guys and honestly, im happy with y'all and madami din ako narerealize with you peeps..

loveko kayo! =)

Post a Comment