LUBAYAN MO AKO!!!

2nd week of classes and i've missed a class already.. Being sick isn't normal for me.. Except for the inherited gout and callcenter souvenir hyperacidity, i used to be a healthy,strong immuned person. (ang tamarin pumasok, pwedeng pwede pa!)

i don't know if it's the cold weather but i feel as if i'm getting down with a flu. (ndi to pwede dahil tinaga ko na sa noo ni aivan na dnko aabsent sa duty!) =)
seriously..I don't wanna miss duty specially tomorrow that we're goin back to malabon. So screw you weather or viruses inside me.. Imma be better by tomorrow!


the cold weather isn't very helpful.
I don't like cold and wet weather coz it sets limit to countless things i can do. It also triggers my joints to swell and be in pain which leads to immobility and sleepless, tearful nights. (plus, the fact, that since i'm single, there's no one to hug with and provide warmth.. -o, mgdrama nnman ba?! Single ka michelle so deal with it!!)

another thing i hate bout this cruel weather is that it's signature mark and sign that xmas is nearing.. For 3yrs now, i've been wishing for xmas to never come, trying lots of tactics to avoid the jolly peeps and i've been putting a mask of happy face every xmas, and obviously, i've failed 3yrs in a row now. (sorry kiddos, i'm just not the "xmas-is-here-let's -all-hug" person anymore.) xmas saddens me most.. 2nd would be my bday.. 3rd might be the most awaited marching down the isle graduation.

don't judge me please.. It's just that holidays seems to be missing it's spirit since my mom, dad and bro flew halfway across the world. The expected, well played routine every holidays were replaced with "whatever-might-happen-routine". And it's so f*cking frustrates me.. Whenever a holiday is coming up, all i ever wanna do is to wear a pajama, close the door and windows, turn off my phone and lights, hit the bed and sleep the day off. Such a damn loser right?

well i'm sorry.. This is how this cruel weather affects me..
will it hurt the whole world if, for once, LULUBAYAN MO AKO?!

1 mga epaL:



Pong said...

yep u've miss the reporting cheverness,,.. hehe k lang yan kita kits sa malabon bukas.. :D

ps, pasado ka sa last kwiz naten nsa sa akin ung papel mo ^^

Post a Comment