memories of him.. Part 1.

Due to a recent event, i went through my last year's planner to check on something.. While going through the noted dates, i noticed the dates i marked with two simple but meaningful letters, --mc-- that's when i smiled to myself because now i remember how i always, never failed, marked the days that i saw and spend time with 'mc'..
then that's when i noticed that it has been 4months and 2days since i last saw him.. Mixed emotions came and i don't know what weighed most.. The realization that it has been that long since i got over him, or the tiny pang of sadness that we truly had moved on..

mcdayzon, truth be told, is THE ideal man i've long prayed and dreamt of. Everything that the whole me, wants and need, was answered when i met and had mc. There was nothing else that i asked for when i was with him. (well.. Maybe there was one thing.. A baby! Haha!)

Life with him was careless, blissful, colorful, happy! My world literally evolved around him. He was my everything. I really couldn't, or atleast didn't, ask for more because i've never been that contented in my life. He, for me, is the perfect man.

He knows how to make me smile, -and that was practically from the moment i open my eyes in the morning, till i close my eyes each night.
His sweetness really did sweep me off my feet, -taking my hand and waist, to dance me around the room to the tune he hums in my ears, and ending it with the words "hanggang pagtanda ba natin sasayaw kparn kasama ko?"
He, alone, made me feel i'm the most beautiful girl around, -staring at me for like a whole minute, then simply whispers, "ang ganda-ganda mo mahal.."

i'll never forget the night he, so casually dedicated a song for me.. We were talking with bottles of beer around, his fone was on music player.. Out of nowhere he just said, "may kanta jan na pag naririnig ko, ikaw ang pumapasok sa isip ko.." then he played the song.. Honestly, i was on tears already the moment i recognized the opening tune of the song "grow old with you".. He just hugged me while i cried.

0 mga epaL:



Post a Comment