THANK YOU!!


I've travelled long and hard,
with lots of obstacles and countless fights.
stumbled a few times,
struggled and fought,
still, with the aid of many by my side,
I'm here right now,
maybe standing 5 ft tall,
but my spirit's feeling sky high.

I've managed to finish this chapter of my life,
fully equipped with knowledge and lessons.
things that I know will serve as my guide,
as I now will be moving forward in life.

I know I have lots to be thankful.
and I know this isn't enough to make YOU feel of how grateful I am..
but please let me show my gratitude, 
with this simple message..



  Thank you so much for the undying support.
  Thank you so much for all the imparted knowledge and wisdom.
  Thank you for the experiences that showed me life.
  Most of all, Thank you for all the love and care..
  love and care that I know is always there.
  All these, molded me and made me who and what I am now.
  That without YOU, I would never have made it here.
  Here - Proud and Happy!


-to each and everyone who contributed to this success.
This isn't just mine.. This is Ours! :)








THANK YOU PO LORD! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :)

0 mga epaL:



Post a Comment